HIMTU: Himachal Pradesh Technical University M.C.A (CBCS) 5th Sem Exam Result 2017 – www.himtu.ac.in
The Officials of Himachal Pradesh Technical University has announced the result for M.C.A (CBCS) 5th Sem Regular Exam Result Dec 2017 on 18-Jan-2018.The academic session of the university begins in the month of July and completes in the month of May.
HIMTU: Himachal Pradesh Technical University M.C.A (CBCS) 5th Sem Regular Exam Result Dec 2017
Himachal Pradesh Technical University follows the semester-based academic curriculum and its academic year is divided into two semesters, i.e. Odd & Even. The session begins with the Odd semester in the month of July and it ends up in the month of December. The even semester begins in the month of January and completes in the month of May.
The term-end examination is held in the month of November (Odd semester) and in the month of April (Even semester). The schedule of term-end semester examination is uploaded online before its inception. The university declares the result of the examination within a month from the last date of the examination.
How to check M.C.A (CBCS) 5th Sem Regular Exam Result Dec 2017
- Visit the official website of the university,i.e www.himtu.ac.in.
- Click on “Results” under the menu.
- On the Results page, click on the tab of your respective course i.e M.C.A (CBCS) 5th Sem Regular Exam Result Dec 2017.
- The links to all the recently released results will be displayed.
- Click on the link of your semester and course.
- Download and check your result.
The Main Functions of HIMTU
- Planning and execution of Professional Education at the level of Degree in Engineering and Pharmacy.
- Imparting Diploma level Technical Education through the network of Polytechnics, imparting Vocational Education through the network of Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centres under the aegis of National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and Vocational Education through Vocational Training Centres, which are Institutions in the private sectors under the aegis of State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Various aspects of Technical Education and Vocational Training from Admission till examinations, which are conducted by the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala.
- Admissions in the Private Engineering Colleges and also nomination of candidates for Degree level Technical Education and B-Pharmacy courses against the seats allotted by the MHRD.
- All the Polytechnics of the Department stand designated as Community Polytechnics by the MHRD and some activities for the development of the appropriate technologies and dissemination of knowledge thereof, manpower development through Vocational Training in the various demand based courses in the rural areas are carried out by the Polytechnics with the funds provided by the MHRD under the Community Development Scheme funded on year to year basis on the basis of the Operational Plan submitted by the concerned Institution.
- Training in various need-based Short Term Courses being imparted by some of the ITIs on payment basis.
The Himachal Pradesh Technical University is established in the year 2010 by an Act of Legislative Assembly of Himachal Pradesh with an objective for value creation and welfare of society through technical education training, research, innovation, entrepreneurship and continuing education programs. At the same time, the University is responsive to the changing and exceptional requirements of our society and economy and contributes to find answers to global problems. The University offers both short-term and long-term programs leading to Advance Diploma and Degrees, which are conventional as well as innovative through public and private participation. Most of these programs have been developed after an initial survey of the demand for such Programs.
The programs offered are designed to equip graduates with the necessary skills and expertise to be the leaders in their chosen professions. The key to the success lies in the high premium it places on innovation, along with the work that is done by different role players and stakeholders to promote the University achievements in the fields of Science, Engineering and Technology. This is being achieved through a benchmarking system, which ensures that training and research programs always meet the highest standards.