JKBOSE Class 10th Annual Results for Leh Division – jkbose.jk.gov.in
Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has declared the annual class 10 exam result for Leh division- winter zone. Results have been declared for both regular and private candidates.
JKBOSE Class 10th Annual Regular/ Private Results for Leh Division (Winter Zone)
Candidates awaiting the result can check the same at the official website of JKBOSE at jkbose.co.in. As per reports, a total of 69,056 students appeared in the examination that was held in November last year. About 43464 have passed the class 10 exams and the overall pass percentage is 62.94.As many as 22797 boys and 20667 girls have passed the exams. The boys have performed slightly better with scoring 63.33 percent while the pass percentage of girls are at 62.52 percent.
How to check JKBOSE Class 10th Annual Regular/Private Results for Leh Division (Winter Zone)
- Step 1: Log on to the official website jkbose.jk.gov.in.
- Step 2: Under ‘Latest results’, click on ‘Secondary school examination class 10th annual regular/private results for Leh division 2017 (winter zone)’.
- Step 3: In the provided field, enter your roll number or name.
- Step 4: Click on submit.
- Step 5: Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
Functions of JKBOSE
- To prescribe schemes of studies, syllabus, and course of instructions for the higher secondary schools.
- Conducting the exams timely.
- To demand and take fees prescribed by the regulations.
- To publish the result of examinations.
- Granting certificates to the passed students.
- Providing scholarships and prizes to the deserving students.
- To Prescribe and select the textbooks and supplementary books.
- To make the conditions for recognizing the higher schools and junior colleges.
- To affiliate the higher secondary schools.
- To advise the government on re-organization and development of higher secondary education.
Composition of JKBOSE
The Board consists of,
- The chairperson of the Board.
- The Commissioner/ Secretary of Government School Education Department.
- The Director of School Education, Jammu.
- The Director of School Education, Kashmir.
- A representative from each of the two Universities of Kashmir and Jammu, each representative is appointed by Council of the University involved.
- Four school teachers, two men and two women, they are appointed by the Government. The male teachers are concerned in the education of boys, and the female teachers in that of girls.
- A well-known expert in education who is not part of the administration, but who is appointed by the Government.
- A representative of the Teachers Training Institutions, this representative is appointed by the Government.
- One man from among the Principals and Headmasters of teaching institutions in the State, appointed by the Government.
- One woman from among the Principals and Headmistress of teaching institutions in the State, appointed by the Government.
Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education(JKBOSE) was established on 28 August 1975. This is the main board of school of education in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This board has given the affiliation to more than 10200 schools and it has employees 22856 across the state.
The purpose of this board is to promote equal opportunities by providing necessary facilities, regulate and control education in the state Jammu and Kashmir up to higher secondary level by providing various courses.